Our local news website, www.westkirby.today celebrated its first birthday in January 2017.
We are delighted to say that in our first 12 months, we have received incredible support from the local community.
Every month, our website has an average of 29,000 page views with 10,000 unique users.
We have a combined social media audience of over 7000 people.
We have spent our first year building up this large, loyal and, most importantly, local audience, and now is the time for you to tap into our customer base too.
Would you like to be included in any of our advertorial promotions in 2017?
- Valentines Day (Feb 14)
- Half-term (Feb 18-26)
- Fairtrade Fortnight (Feb 27)
- Pancake Day (Feb 28)
- British Pie Week (March 6)
- St Patrick’s Day (March 17)
- Mother’s Day (March 26)
- Easter Bank Holiday (April 14 – 17)
- St George’s Day (April 23)
- Sandwich Week (May 14-20)
- Beer Day (June 15)
- Father’s Day (June 18)
- British Food Fortnight (September 16)
- Halloween (October 31)
- Bonfire Night (November 5)
- Black Friday (November 24)
- Small Business Saturday (November 25)
If you would like to be featured in any of the articles, please provide an outline of your offer & a photo (no more than 150 words please).
You will be included in an article on the West Kirby Today website, which will also be promoted across our social media channels as well.
Cost of inclusion is £25 per promotion.
To request availability, deadline dates or further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 07702 898 780